We are holding this year’s PHM fellowship info and recruiting session on Friday July 21, 4:15-5:30pm in the Broadway D meeting room at the Omni.
The framework will likely be 15-20 minutes of general panel discussion about fellowship programs and application experiences, featuring recent grads and current fellows. This will be followed by a “speed-dating” style forum where you’ll be able to have brief discussions with fellowship directors.
At the end we’ll open it up for last minute questions and mingling.
Hope to see you there!
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia is now accepting applications for their new 3-year fellowship designed to train future leaders in Pediatric Hospital Medicine. Applicants will choose one of the four available tracks to focus on:
– Quality Improvement, Patient Safety and Medical Operations
– Clinical Informatics
– Medical Education
For more information on the fellowship and application process, please visit http://www.chop.edu/pediatric-fellowships/pediatric-hospital-medicine-fellowship
The eligibility criteria and FAQ are now posted on the ABP Website.
PHM Fellowship Application 2017-2018 now available. Access here.
2017 NRMP Dates:
- September 27 Match Opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- October 25 Ranking Opens at 12:00 p.m. ET
- November 15 Quota Change Deadline at 11:59 p.m. ET
- November 29 Rank Order List Deadline at 9:00 p.m. ET
- December 13 Match Day at 12:00 p.m. ET
For more information see the NRMP website